DD Podhigai to be renamed to DD Tamil from 19th January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro DD podhigai is great. They don't need no change. For many years we known that Podhigai only. But don't know why they're reverting back to DD Tamil.
But if they like to change, DD Tamil is good and not bad. No other names can be nice. That's why I said DD Tamil is good.
So DD PODHIGAI isn't good that's what you mean to say... So let's change DD National to DD Hindi and so on according to their language.. Not like Sahyadri, Girnar,Saptagiri,Yadagiri,Arunprabha, and so on..

So DD PODHIGAI isn't good that's what you mean to say... So let's change DD National to DD Hindi and so on according to their language.. Not like Sahyadri, Girnar,Saptagiri,Yadagiri,Arunprabha, and so on..
Bro..please....
I never said/say DD Podhigai isn't good...
DD Podhigai is like an emotion to us....
Please try to understand that i said only if they want to change then DD Tamil is good..
I don't say ever that DD Tamil is great than DD Podhigai....

if they are changing the name since North Indians don't understand the meaning, then how the South Indians can understand the below names?

DD Kisan
DD Gyan Darshan
Sansad TV
That's how north south things start from imaginary speculations.
Who told that name is changed because someone dont understand something (who has no concern with)?
If someone speculates, one should not start imaginary chains from that speculation

No official message received regarding name change. I think they are not making any change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock