Deal or no deal new show coming in September on &Tv and &Tv HD

• Thread starter Thread starter Chinmay Kore
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14
  • Views Views: Views 2,044
57385e5dd75f0e86db165c439ac270b4.jpg

Good share Ajay bro :tup any news about the host of the show?? Is Rajeev Khandelwal again going to host this??

I think the previous version was hosted by Rajeev Khandelwal. Hope this time also it is the same as he is a very good host & I like him.

I think it will replace The Voice India at weekend Slot in September.
Which type of show is this? I mean what's it's concept?

dreamteam said:
I think it will replace The Voice India at weekend Slot in September.
Which type of show is this? I mean what's it's concept?

Few years ago it was aired on Sony Tv. It is a game show with a huge prize money. It is a copy of the original show name Deal or No Deal (Don't know about country)

In this game show there are 20-25 suitcases. Each suitcase have money ranges from 25 Paisa to Higher Prize Money.

Contestants have to eliminate suitcases from the game by guess so that he can win the higher prize money.

I am badly expecting &TV on sun direct. Sorry to go off topic. I liked this show very much.

I think
It's first season was hosted by
R. MADHWAN

2ND SEASON was hosted by mandira bedi

And 3rd season was hosted by Rajeev khandelwal

wewake said:
Few years ago it was aired on Sony Tv. It is a game show with a huge prize money. It is a copy of the original show name Deal or No Deal (Don't know about country)

In this game show there are 20-25 suitcases. Each suitcase have money ranges from 25 Paisa to Higher Prize Money.

Contestants have to eliminate suitcases from the game by guess so that he can win the higher prize money.
s bro...

U R Correct:clap:clap:clap

but i had seen previously in SUN TV Hosted by Rishi on Saturday and Sunday 08.30 PM to 09.30:ohya:ohya

their will be 25 box and it was in the hand of 25 Handsome Girls:D:D

the box will Be priced with Rs25 To Rs 500000:c:c

So that the Participant will Have to open the Box One By One:lol

In tamil,the Program Name Is Deala No Deala:u

and also It was casted in gemini tv,surya tv,udaya tv...:clap

and after this show is replaced by the program Kaiyil Oru Kodi Are U Ready(One crore In Hand,Are U Ready):tup

Back
Top Bottom