Good News Deewane Anjaane | 14th November, Mon- Fri 9PM | big magic

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Creative Eye helmed by Dheeraj Kumar is known for getting shows which are distinctive and entertaining.
After presenting popular dramas like Yaro, Singhasan Battisi, Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann and others on small screen, the above production house is gearing up to bring a new show on small screen.
According to our sources, it will be fiction comedy drama having Punjabi background.
The makers have roped Nadaniyaan fame Jay Pathak and Gaurav Sharma for the show. Pretty looking Shubhi Ahuja and Jayshree Soni will play the female leads. Other actors who have joined are Preet Kaur Madan and Manju Sharma.
The actors have shot for their mock shoot and the project will air on Big Magic sometime in November (2017).

Revealed: Cast of Creative Eye’s next

22540024_1663422817080197_2549391894081038213_n.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/BIGMagicChan...0:1509519599:-4959404481450060311&__tn__=EH-R

I think Naadaniyaan name has been replaced with Deewane Anjaane.

Creative Eye is set to launch Deewane Anjaane that is set to hit the screens tonight (14 November).
Gopi Bhalla who is best known for his role in SAB TV’s F.I.R has been roped in to play a key role on the show.
“He will be seen as Johnny,the oldest servant of the house. He will be very
talkative by nature.”

Gopi Bhalla in Zee Magic’s Deewane Anjaane

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock