• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3
  • Views Views: Views 821

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
The actor is all set to make his comeback with Star Plus’ Dehleez that is been produced by Fortune Productions, with whom Harshad made his debut in Beintehaa.
The series to be co-produced by Colesceum Media has finally got its launch date- 14 March.
Dehleez will launch at the 10:30 pm slot that currently airs Siya Ke Ram’s repeat telecast.
A source in the production house confirmed the news and added, “We are really happy that the wait is finally ending. The cast and crew are till now shooting in Delhi and we are so excited to see our show finally on air.”

I think it will become saas bahu drama after few weeks what say guys?

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/harshad-arora-starrer-dehleez-launch-14-march-160224#

All serials become saas bahu ka drama after some extent. Like recently they added tamanna which based on cricked and all that sh#t and definitely it'll become typical saas bahu drama later. I am seek and tired of all these serials. These serials are big spoilers for sports fan in every house

bhushan_bmw said:
All serials become saas bahu ka drama after some extent. Like recently they added tamanna which based on cricked and all that sh#t and definitely it'll become typical saas bahu drama later. I am seek and tired of all these serials. These serials are big spoilers for sports fan in every house

Till now it is going non saas bahu but can't say now

Back
Top Bottom