Delayed C band dish set up

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
I personally apologize for my delayed C band dish set up due to Terrace roof leak maintenance work going on in our apartment.
The dish set up will be delayed by one week. i am working on gathering all equipments for the set up plus planning the multi lnb set up.

I am sorry for this delay...

Thanks

biswajit.HD

I am also in a hurry to set up the dish. Tommorow i had plan of setting prime focus lnb signal for Insat 4A, but today they have started the roof leak work on the terrace at 5th floor of the apartment on apartment secretary order... Have to wait another week.. :dodgy

Any how but what will be special in yours set up.. Which satellites you are going to set..

Currently : Intelsat 10 / Thaicom 5 / Insat 4A / Asiasat 5 / AsiaSat 3S

Later prospects : of 6th LNB : ChinaSat 6B

Its a 6ft C band dish.... all satellites mentioned above have footprints in India on a 6ft (180 cm) dish.

Ok but dear.. As i have noticed.. 68'5 intelsat 7/10 does not work properly.. When we install it with multi lnb..Weak transponers remain out of range...

Intelsat 10 is not a much concern for me...
i may switch to Chinasat 6B in that case at 115.5 deg E on my primary set up now, if i have problems with Intelsat 10

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock