DDF Exclusive DEN updates Channel Prices on EPG/Channel List (New TRAI Tariff)

Digital Mastermind

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

DEN has updated its EPG/Channel List with new rates as per the new TRAI tariff policy.

Got the pics from my friend who uses DEN, will be updating shortly

DEN-1.jpg

DEN-2.jpg

DEN-3.jpg

DEN-4.jpg

Last edited:
So almost all MSOs done now its time for DTH to follow the same :)

They should have seperate price banner from channel name. For this they need to update the software. But what happened here is change in channel name.

They should have seperate price banner from channel name. For this they need to update the software. But what happened here is change in channel name.
Its mandatory by TRAI to all Operators to give price of each Pay Channel in EPG.

The Hathway and DEN are now bhai-bhai so this may be expected. They both are adopted by Mukesh Ambani.

@Anish Pai bro, so mentioning price on epg compulsory for DTH??
So after implementation We consumers have power to subscribe our choice?
So minimum 130* plus our choice channels
For example :153+colors 19rs+sonybbcearth 4rs+19rssony+&tv12rs+stars ports select 1 19rs=226rs(my choice pack finished) if I select News channels bouquet of different broadcasters another 100=336 note still I have not selected own language kannada pack another 50rs I think =386rs
Is this Trai rule??
So it means after Trai rule ALL monthly packs of DTH vanish?
Now in my d2h Iam getting more channels with 366rs including 59HD channels
After rule I will not get I think
So Trai rule is totally central government loot to DTH subscribers and MSoperators (after few years almost all MSoperator shutdown due to loss except den Hathway and Fastway I think)
Only advantage of this rule is We will not get unwanted channels??

What u think bro??
I think we should oppose rule?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom