DDF Exclusive DEN updates Channel Prices on EPG/Channel List (New TRAI Tariff)

No, never as I said in other threads I clearly in favour of trai , because they make broadcasters to provide they their highly charged channels in price of only ₹19 and even choice of customer to choose their channels

&tv mrp is rs 17, den is giving in rs 12 (according to snap shot given in the 1st page), so den is giving rs 5 discount !!!!

&tv mrp is rs 17, den is giving in rs 12 (according to snap shot given in the 1st page), so den is giving rs 5 discount !!!!
no dude the brodcaster mrp price is different in distrubution platform dth/cable/iptv ect
and the den price is 12 because its cable tv
17rs is hd price

no dude the brodcaster mrp price is different in distrubution platform dth/cable/iptv ect
and the den price is 12 because its cable tv
17rs is hd price
No , this not possible new norms

all broadcasters have publish category wise mrp rate documents check website or 1st post

Rs.130 is max access fee for 100 channels. select paid or free is ur choice. For paid broadcaster need to be paid extra.
Access fee can be zero also, its upto dth provider.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock