Dhanush Joins K V Anand For Next Film

Vadirocks

Industry Insider
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Friends,

Dhanush Joins K V Anand For Next Film,

Who will K.V.Anand cast in the lead for his next project has been a hot topic of discussion in the industry. First Superstar Rajinikanth’s name cropped up after reports emerged that K.V.Anand had met with the actor at his residence. Then it was Arya’s name that was thrown in to the mix. The director then voiced out that he was still scripting the story and had no hero in mind.

But now a third name, that of Dhanush’s, has been the one that’s been decided upon for this project. The other details of cast and crew are yet to be revealed but the actor himself has confirmed the news. Sources say that Anirudh may be roped in as the music director of the film that’s set to go on floors this August

Courtesy: Behindwoods

thanks for sharing brother,but i have read it from one article 20 days back.

Dhanush via Twitter :

'Yes guys...much 2 d delight of u all and myself i am doing a film with k v anand sir.the technicians are yet 2 b finalised. shoot 4m august. '

After many rumors, its Dhanush for KV Anand's next.
To be on floors from August 2013.

I Thought It May Be Aarya For KV

yes,the name is Aarya,it well decided before one month,but now only official confirmation given.even they are fixed G.V for this movie,but the question is KV's fav Harris?

Nowadays Few Biggies Avoiding Harris

1. Anirudh For Next Vijay & AR Murugadoss Project

2. GV For This Project

but we have to wait for sometime because any changes will happened at last minutes.

anudeepika said:
what type of change u r expecting?

I Think He's Mentioning About Change Of Technicians At Last Moment

yes,because compare to GV Harris is free now,no major commitments.GV got marriage proposal ans lot of movies in hand.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock