Dhinchaak 2 rebranding as Goldmines Movies from 1st April 2023

Actually Dhinchaak 2 is Goldmines Bollywood only. Because both channels have separate licence so they're available .

Dhinchaak 2 is Goldmines Bollywood bro . Which is Rebranding as Goldmines Movies.

No buddy. Initially Dhinchak 2 was launched as a bollywood movie channel...later Goldmines obtained licence for Goldmines Bollywood and it has since been the bollywood movie channel and replaced Dhinchak 2 across all platforms while Goldmines made Dhinchak 2 a dubbed south indian movies channel with plans to rebrand it as Goldmines Action

No buddy. Initially Dhinchak 2 was launched as a bollywood movie channel...later Goldmines obtained licence for Goldmines Bollywood and it has since been the bollywood movie channel and replaced Dhinchak 2 across all platforms while Goldmines made Dhinchak 2 a dubbed south indian movies channel with plans to rebrand it as Goldmines Action
Check the image i was one who shared it the Company itself said Dhinchaak 2 is Rebranding as Goldmines Bollywood. They were having separate licence for all .

Check the image i was one who shared it the Company itself said Dhinchaak 2 is Rebranding as Goldmines Bollywood. They were having separate licence for all .

Yes...i explained to the same thing. Please read again.

It should have been replaced, but is not, IN Digital carries both Dhinchaak 2 and Goldmines Bollywood
ZAHNcg3.jpg
SWREi4G.jpg

Goldmines Bollywood is Rebranding as Goldmines Movies from 1st April. Tata Play May add the channel on same date.
Don't know about T.Play, but DDFD will sure add these on same date.
Can someone explain why Airtel has a separate Dhinchaak 2 and Goldmines Bollywood? Which other DTH has both of these channels, since Tata Play has neither? What are the movies shown on each? Which one is rebranding to Goldmines Movies?
These both are available on DDFD bro.

Its a Hindi Movie channel

So now Goldmines will start acquiring new Bollywood Movies also

Shehzada will be the first movie to have WTP on Goldmines Movies
e0nI2K7.jpg
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS in advance guys 🤣🤣🤣
Channel is launching on Saturday, 1st April 2023 🤣🤣🤣

I won't believe this unless someone sends the official Facebook or Instagram post link

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock