Dhoom Cinema and News Time Assam Added on d2h

• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 9,684
Channel 10 is not there on Videocon D2H . But it is available on Airtel . Sun Direct adding Three Bengali Channels in a row - 24 Ghanta , Sony Aath & Rupashi Bangla.
So what's the big deal with D2H ??????????
Now every DTH Provider is adding Bengali Channels in a row .
Even Asianet Digital TV which is a South Indian Company has DD-Bangla / Star Jalsha / ETV Bangla.
Even DD-Direct Plus providing DD-Bangla / AIR (Bangla).
So what's the big heck ???????????

finally dhoom cinema added. guys this is a niceee full time bengali movie channel showing old classic to new movies. i request all guys (offcourse who are bengali as this is a bengali movie channel) to send mails to their dth and MSO s to add this channel.

good move by d2h. again neigbour's envy owner's pride.:):)

now it is high time that d2h must put tara music and kolkata tv on full time active channels rather than to keep it as active service.

if d2h add the above 2 channels i am dammed sure that many bengali people will buy as well as move to d2h as now d2h will be offering 16 bengali channels which is the highest among dth, cable operators as well as MSOs.:)

gssran bro what is the movie now currently running on dhoom cinema. this channel was particularly on testing mode for past 8 months and was finally launched during 1st week of Aug'12 and d2h had added within 1 month of its launch. grt work by d2h.

Zee Bangla Cinema going to be launched on 23rd Sep'12. going to give tough competition to Dhoom Cinema. All d2h bengali subscribers pl send mail to add Zee Bangla Cinema after the launch on 23rd Sep'12.

Dhoom Cinema al carte price now updated in d2h website and is 5 inr pm and is available in all packs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock