• Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,187

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
sunil2bagnihotri2b4.jpg

Director Sunil Agnihotri’s wife Anjali Agnihotri committed suicide at her suburban Khar residence yesterday. She was 42. She killed herself by taking overdose of sleeping pills. Anjali is the wife of director Sunil Agnihotri who directed TV serials like ‘Chandrakanta’ and films like ‘Jai Kishan’ and ‘Daava’.

Her body was found in her bedroom of her Rem Band Society Building at Pali Hill Road, Khar police station's senior inspector Mangesh Pote said.

According to Pote, Anjali's son Siddharth who is a pilot left for gym saying goodbye to his mother in the afternoon. When he came back home in the evening, about 6 pm, he found his mother sleeping in the bedroom.

Siddharth tried to wake up her but she did not respond. Anjali was immediately rushed to the nearby private hospital by her family members, where doctors declared her dead before admission.

A suicide note with several tablet boxes was found in her bedroom. She held nobody responsible for her dead.

"I love my family, son, husband and mother-in-law. Nobody is responsible for my suicide," the police said.

Director Sunil Agnihotri’s wife commits suicide | Anjali Agnihotri | Sunil Agnihotri

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock