discontinuation of live india

Sunny@bigtv said:
Suman Sahu said:
Sunny@bigtv said:
Yes it is indeed a good channel but cc told that this channel is shutdown from broacaster end

Are you sure the channel is being closed down from broadcaster's end ?? :u :u

I just called cc about the removal of live india they said that the channel is shutdown from broadcaster side.

If the channel is going to shut down from their end, they usually run a strip but here I couldn't see any such thing.

Suman Sahu said:
Sunny@bigtv said:
Suman Sahu said:
Sunny@bigtv said:
Yes it is indeed a good channel but cc told that this channel is shutdown from broacaster end

I just called cc about the removal of live india they said that the channel is shutdown from broadcaster side.

If the channel is going to shut down from their end, they usually run a strip but here I couldn't see any such thing.

Even i am unable to find anything such, infact their website has many news articles posted today.

Bapun Raz said:
Suman Sahu said:
Sunny@bigtv said:
Suman Sahu said:
Sunny@bigtv said:

Even i am unable to find anything such, infact their website has many news articles posted today.

ok.then plss call at 18002009001 and ask them about the removal of live india.

Yes i called cc they reply same thing to me too.
But strange,they replied same answer for 9x jalwa channel.
Confused:(

logic is that reliance digital tv is shutdown from broadcaster side.
:D

They told me that if we remove one channel same time we add another for example today we remove 9x jalwa and added win tv.
So i asked them two test channel whats doing atleast 2month?
They haven't any answer.

Today the 6th May, so when Live India channel will be remove and is any non-south channel will be added instead of that, is any body have any idea?

live india is removed....no channel addition but cc told that new channels will be arrived soon.!

finally removed.

rdtv playing on empty war land.

nobody (dth operator) is competing rdtv and vice versa

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock