Discover Channel Tamil

Reaction score
Want these channel immediately from tatasky platform,we dnt want vasanth and captain tvs...pls remove that and add this channel,it is a very good tamil channel in content and trp rating wise

dineshakshit1992 said:
Want these channel immediately from tatasky platform,we dnt want vasanth and captain tvs...pls remove that and add this channel,it is a very good tamil channel in content and trp rating wise
9 New tamil channel is going to come 1st Z tamil, discovery tamil and angel will come

AthiramComm said:
9 New tamil channel is going to come 1st Z tamil, discovery tamil and angel will come

Please provide vaild source friend.

Bishnu15 said:
Please provide vaild source friend.

I am not sure of adding 9 tamil channels...but off late i am in touch with a ARea Head Sales in Chennai...he conveyed me that TS is going to add Zee Tamil and Discovery Tamil ASAP and also added that Angel TV will also be added shrotly and may be Sankara TV could come into full screen...there is a possibility that Captain TV might be added...

To summarise first we can expect Zee Tamil and Discovery Tamil...

That person also provided me that information that TS is going to add channels in MPEG 4 and a message will be sent to MPEG 2 customers...it started to happen now...

ajuravi said:
I am not sure of adding 9 tamil channels...but off late i am in touch with a ARea Head Sales in Chennai...he conveyed me that TS is going to add Zee Tamil and Discovery Tamil ASAP and also added that Angel TV will also be added shrotly and may be Sankara TV could come into full screen...there is a possibility that Captain TV might be added...

To summarise first we can expect Zee Tamil and Discovery Tamil...

That person also provided me that information that TS is going to add channels in MPEG 4 and a message will be sent to MPEG 2 customers...it started to happen now...

good update.. good for tamil viewers..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock