Discovery ID & Sahara One LCN will be change on wef 17th August

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 22
  • Views Views: Views 3,256
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.. I am no seeing any previous screenshot showing the scroll in this thread. Anyone have the previous screenshot? Or on what basis we decided that the LCN will be changed?

Sadiq said:
Oh.. I am no seeing any previous screenshot showing the scroll in this thread. Anyone have the previous screenshot? Or on what basis we decided that the LCN will be changed?

bro we will come to knw your questn within 3 hrs ASAP :tup

sailaxman16 said:
bro we will come to knw your questn within 3 hrs ASAP :tup

No need to wait for 3 hours. To move Sahara One to LCN 128 tonight, DD National should be moved out from LCN 128. But it is getting vacated only by tomorrow (night). So, this change would not happen tonight for sure.

ABCDEFGH said:

It is just a quote saying the news was posted as per GODMAN. But where did GODMAN said about this?

Sadiq said:
It is just a quote saying the news was posted as per GODMAN. But where did GODMAN said about this?

I thought post #1 meant "Godman shared the news with sajee and sajee posted it here"

From PM logs, we found that this news has been shared to Sajee by GODMAN. But not sure why GODMAN didn't post this news himself ;)

I think Godman want to stay away from spotlight as he faced heavy critism last time :dodgy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom