Discovery launches sports channel "D-SPORTS" in India

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 510
  • Views Views: Views 68,687
If they really intend to be major player in the sports channel market India, these petty rivalries should be a hurdle for them.

Moreover, the horse racing program that D Sport is showing, At The Races, that's a Sky Sports UK production.

SarfaRaZ said:
Now both are Friends ;)
I'm saying in sports category that D Sport is rival of Star Sport :k

Ask anyone in Starsports. They will laugh at it  :lol

When you have large geography and hundreds of cable operators distribution of ch is a big issue. So for Star, only Sony is the rival in Sports business now and in next few years.

Gurmeet singh said:
No cricket in promo.hope soon air some cricket.

Broadcasting cricket has other difficulty with only one ch. If ODI comes then you cannot broadcast other live sports for 9-10 hrs and in case of Test through out 5 days.  :s

Sarkar said:
Broadcasting cricket has other difficulty with only one ch. If ODI comes then you cannot broadcast other live sports for 9-10 hrs and in case of Test through out 5 days.  :s
Yes bro big problem.why cricket running one-day & test.football not running in one-day or 5-day

Any idea when jio tv will add it? Keeping hope from airtel is not an option nowadays, but it should at least be added to jio tv..

Dont Expect Cricket for 3 months on this Chanel as of now i feel they feel rethink strategy after IPL for live Cricket might be English Summer they might look into

Justsnow22 said:
Dont Expect Cricket for 3 months on this Chanel as of now i feel they feel rethink strategy after IPL for live Cricket might be English Summer they might look into
3 months left for Start ireland tri-series(with newzealand and Bangladesh) :nj

Back
Top Bottom