sagR said:
Bhai don't tell us like this:(
I am very excited & expecting more from it for NZ tour matches in India:em
Bro confirm launch date of this channel in TS? :eek:hya

RE: Discovery launches sports channel "DSPORTS" in India

shawl_who said:
d problem will NZL cricket is,  that matches start 3:30 am in d morning :shy

..they ll not get any advertisers, its all d money game. :s

Now we have to wait till India tours NZ. At that time some1 will definitely purchase the rights. Hopefully they will purchase the rights for some number of years and not for only that series. :s

Justsnow22 said:
Bro confirm launch date of this channel in TS? :eek:hya

Till now no:no, but very early new update will come from ts & i am sure;)

ABCDEFGH said:
Now we have to wait till India tours NZ. At that time some1 will definitely purchase the rights. Hopefully they will purchase the rights for some number of years and not for only that series. :s

Bro star sports takes only when India visits NZ, otherwise they sleeping in India:wall

sagR said:
Bro star sports takes only when India visits NZ, otherwise they sleeping in India:wall

i think Sony Six telecasted the NZ vs India series in 2014 and in 2009, Sony Max telecasted it. ;)

But from last yr ss showing matches where no any broadcasting like USA(florida)
Better in hindi
Agar koi broadcaster available nahi rehta hai, tab ss wahan ke match dikhata hai ,jaise usa ka wah t20 match v wi

Wow finally a 24*7 Sport's Channel launching :eek:hya Without Cricket :k So I'm very happy :eek:hya Hope Its launch On Both SD n HD as well so that all Users can enjoy this channel :tup:)

SarfaRaZ said:
Hope Its launch On Both SD n HD as well so that all Users can enjoy this channel :tup:)

At launch, DSPORT will be a part of the Sports Tier via a subscription model on both DTH and Cable in both HD and SD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock