Discovery launches sports channel "D-SPORTS" in India

Gurmeet singh said:
When they won international cricket right then automatically add all platform bcoz customer demand.... Now dsport not deserve any customer force to any dth/cable to add this channel.

Bro There are many good channels which are not present on all dth even on customer demand.

Last edited by a moderator:
avipersistent said:
Dsports are right in their analysis that Dth operators charge high carriage fees and deprive the users of many good channels

I think this argument is not true. Just see how many mso and cable operators are there in India. It's 1200. Even if they charge small carriage fee which is very unlikely but still you hv to pay each of those 1200 operators to carry your chs where as there are only 5 dth for entire India. So ultimately you will end up paying less carriage fee in dth.

Sarkar said:
I think this argument is not true. Just see how many mso and cable operators are there in India. It's 1200. Even if they charge small carriage fee which is very unlikely but still you hv to pay each of those 1200 operators to carry your chs where as there are only 5 dth for entire India. So ultimately you will end up paying less carriage fee in dth.

Yes you are correct comparing with MSO and cable operators collectively but for a channel let it be individually or in a package have to pay more to be carried on a certain Dth I was talking in that perspective.Thats why many stand alone channels are not available on Dth as they are not able to pay carriage fees.

Nobody takes decisions at Reliance. :clap :clap Perfectly said by D Sport.
Hopefully ADTV and sun add soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock