Discovery Science presents new season of ‘Mega Moves’

Anirudha

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine the supersize task of trucking two of the most precious steam locomotives across the Atlantic Ocean from North America to the UK or the herculean task of hauling a brand new £20 million Search and Rescue Helicopter 3,500 miles to the Shetland Islands. Discovery Science takes you behind the scene of how mega structures get relocated in the new season of MEGA MOVES.

Premiering on May 2, the series will air every Friday to Sunday at 9PM only on Discovery Science.

Rahul Johri, Executive Vice President and General Manager, South Asia and Head of Revenue, Pan-Regional Ad Sales and Southeast Asia, Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific said, “Discovery Science has always been innovating through its unmatched content to offer captivating viewing experience to everyone. Towards this endeavour, Discovery Science brings the new season of its popular series MEGA MOVES which features some of the most daring and risky relocation projects ever attempted.”

Each episode of MEGA MOVES will showcase the physics and the daunting challenge behind the trucking of oversize objects. The series begins with Titanic Train Trek in which a team of British engineers attempt to haul two historic A4 Pacific steam locomotives - each worth more than £2 million - more than five thousand miles across the Atlantic to the National Railway Museum in York. In the next one, an expert team of heavy haulers attempts to transport a massive World War One artillery gun 400 miles from the Royal Artillery in Wiltshire to a museum in Utrecht, Holland. The rare 200-ton gun was designed to be moved around the Western Front on rail lines.

This year, the stakes are higher for the haulers and the owners. The experience will be tested and revealed in the exciting series of MEGA MOVES.

Discovery Science presents new season of ‘Mega Moves’ | Indian Television Dot Com

Reactions: Omi
Jai Sankar said:
I want Tamil audio feed for Discovery science channel...

I think Discovery Tamil is there a separate channel for Tamil peoples.

Anirudha Das said:
I think Discovery Tamil is there a separate channel for Tamil peoples.

discovery science is seperate channel with different content, currently english and hindi feed is available, Discovery and discovery tamil are channels with same content with different audio.

Satvijay said:
discovery science is seperate channel with different content, currently english and hindi feed is available, Discovery and discovery tamil are channels with same content with different audio.

If Discovery Tamil shows the same contents of Discovery Channel then its most ridiculous things from Discovery Network then why they launch separate channel for Tamil i think they needs to show popular series of Discovery Network in Discovery Tamil.

Re: RE: Discovery Science presents new season of ‘Mega Moves’

Anirudha Das said:
If Discovery Tamil shows the same contents of Discovery Channel then its most ridiculous things from Discovery Network then why they launch separate channel for Tamil i think they needs to show popular series of Discovery Network in Discovery Tamil.

Bro
They have tremendous trp from tamil region so only they start seperate tamil channel.
in india they got major viewers from tamilnadu only.

Anirudha Das said:

dineshakshit1992 said:
Bro
They have tremendous trp from tamil region so only they start seperate tamil channel.

in india they got major viewers from tamilnadu only.

I knows that, I just saying that they needs to cover popular shows of Discovery Network which will allows them to cater more series and Tamil guys can see more shows in their language if they shows simulcast of Discovery Channel in Discovery Tamil then what is wrong in language feed.

Is there no difference between discovery channel and discovery science?

Jai Sankar said:
Is there no difference between discovery channel and discovery science?

Tamil Guys able to get the difference but question is if Discovery Tamil showing the same contents like Discovery Channel then its not a good way to run the channel better to have language feed because separate channel needs to show separate contents.

Re: RE: Discovery Science presents new season of ‘Mega Moves’

Anirudha Das said:
Tamil Guys able to get the difference but question is if Discovery Tamil showing the same contents like Discovery Channel then its not a good way to run the channel better to have language feed because separate channel needs to show separate contents.

they show some exclusive program on some seasons. E.g They shown irulars of Tamil nadu on tamil new year which was not shown on discovery channel. Like wise pongal festival also they shown exclusive programs...

The main reason for separate channel to gain more revenue by ads like sun TV RI...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock