dish+ exchange offer= buy at just Rs 490 +1month free pack

Reaction score
dish+ stb exchange offer
Sell your old sd stb at your nearest dishtv dealer and buy new dish+ stb at just Rs.1000

Or one best offer for you -
Order dish+ online at Rs.1090 then only change your Old STB with new dish+ STB and sell other acsseseris to your nearest dishtv dealer.
Dealer buy your old stb(Rs.300)+dish antenna+LNB(Rs.300)
Now your new dish+ price is= 1090 - {old stb(Rs.300)-dish antenna,LNB(Rs.300)} =JUST RS. 490

RE: dish exchange offer= buy at just Rs 490 1month free pack

Is it for exchange i.e. Dish to dish or any fta stb?

I think there are hidden charges like Activation + Installation minimum Rs.200 to 300 + Dish+=Rs.1100 ,So total charge would be Rs.1300 to 1400 from my point of view.:)

Secondly if they get all hardware from user,Even then how could they will give Dish+ with Dish+lnb+wire+Installation for Rs.490 :sp

jenius-jatt said:
I think there are hidden charges like Activation + Installation minimum Rs.200 to 300 + Dish+=Rs.1100 ,So total charge would be Rs.1300 to 1400 from my point of view.:)

Secondly if they get all hardware from user,Even then how could they will give Dish+ with Dish+lnb+wire+Installation for Rs.490 :sp
You can buy online at rs .1090 and sale your old stb+dish at rs.500 to 600 at your nearest dishtv dealer

Dear friend you are right but no dealer pyrchase old SD box for Rs.500 to 600 ,He will hardly give you Rs.200

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock