Dish TruHD - DD Sound

• Thread starter Thread starter qasimkaman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 3,897

qasimkaman

Reaction score
Dear All, I am using Airtel and Videocon right now but I am not happy with picture quality of HD channels on videocon and want to switch on Dish TruHD. What I want to know is, does Dish TruHD gives 5.1 DD? It would be big deciding factor for me. Need your valuable inputs on it

I have 7.1 home theater. My interest is, does Dish TRuHD gives 5.1 DD? as Airtel and Videocon are giving on 10-11 channels

You will get the best PQ for HD channels on Dish tru HD obliviously u will get good PQ bcoz dish tv is using three different satellites for its DTH service which will not affect the picture quality on HD channels but dish tvs problem is their Chinese look and feel Setbox and their average sound quality. But other ways dish tv is much or hundred times better than videocon compare to PQ. If dish tv introduce a good DVR setbox with 7.1 Dolby sound built option then trust no one can beat Dish tv or even come close to dish tv to be their rivals. But the problem with Dish tv is that they dont want to improve Setbox and wasting alot of their money on their Brand Ambassador Shahrukh Khan wise they could put that money on their Setbox and for their customers bcoz i think no one watches tv just bcoz sharukn khan or salman khan or aamir kahn or any celebrity. Dish tv doesn't understands that customers are the much important than any celebrity bcoz customers pay them not any celebrity.

One thing is surprising me if Dishtv can provide DD on Movies Now then why not on other channels? Can anyone explain?

qasim bro r u getting all HD sports channels like ESS HD, Star sports 2 and others or not> Star cricket HD supports 5.1 Dolby sound.

Raheel khawaja said:
qasim bro r u getting all HD sports channels like ESS HD, Star sports 2 and others or not> Star cricket HD supports 5.1 Dolby sound.

Raheel Bro, I have Airtel and Videocon HD and getting 5.1 on following HD channles: Star Plus, Colors, Sony, Life OK, Star Gold, Star Movies, Zee Studio, Movies Now, Star Cricket, Sony Six, MTunes, Discovery, National Geographic and Star World. All of them available on Videocon but Airtel doesn't have few channels like Life OK and MTunes

Back
Top Bottom