DISH TV FLIX 50 MOVIES LIST

Has I said before why would some one who has a internet connection in his house or a unlimited data plan buy this DishFlix Box has they can download thousands of movies including this few movies listed by Dish TV in DishFlix Library in a much better quality like 1080p compared to 720p/1080i quality available on the DTH platforms and they can watch this download movies on their Android phones or on large screen size TVs any time they want for free ;)

Upcoming 15 movies in This month
Bollywood-
Tanu weds manu Returns
Badlapur
Happy Ending
Rahasya
NH-10
Shamitabh
Raja Natvarlaal
Aakash wani
Ishqiya
Lagaan

Hollywood-
Red
Escape Plan
The Rebound
Prisoners
The Reader

I will get a 2 TB hard disk for Rs. 6000 and will watch whatever movies I like by downloading from internet. Even if you dont have internet, connect to STB and record from HBO Hits and Defined HD. Absolutely useless service.

thegreat said:
I will get a 2 TB hard disk for Rs. 6000 and will watch whatever movies I like by downloading from internet. Even if you dont have internet, connect to STB and record from HBO Hits and Defined HD. Absolutely useless service.

Yes I also feel its useless
Yes even star movies select :hd & MN+ :hd is good

But downloading from internet is piracy
You can't compare between illegal and legal

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock