• Views: Views 1,032,171
IMG-20230304-195704.jpg

IMG-20230304-211555.jpg

IMG-20230304-193032.jpg

IMG-20230304-194521.jpg

IMG-20230304-211147.jpg

IMG-20230304-193431.jpg

Last edited:
Hello i have two questions regarding dish SMRT hub STB. Is this cardless stb? Second they mention 2 usb ports. What's the use of it? Does that mean we can record 2 channels at same time like tata play hd+?
Website doesn't provide this information so asking here. Thank you.
Bro I have Dish SMRT Hub and yes this is cardless STB . With respect to recording you can check with Dishtv customer care specially the higher officials. You can find my review on Good News - Purchased New Dish Smart Hub and more in Dish SMRT Hub section in Dishtv.

Hello i have two questions regarding dish SMRT hub STB. Is this cardless stb? 2 usb ports. What's the use of it?

Dish SMRT Hub is a cardless box.

you can record one channel and watch another channel from same transponder.
you will see alert on screen as ' Recordin in progress. Changin the channel will stop Recordin '. With options to choose ' Yes ' to change channel and stop Recordin. ' No ' to continue Recordin without changin channel belong to another transponder.

you can format one of usb device as device storage and use another usb device to store your recordings which you will record and access from My Recordings rail on Dish SMRT Hub.
Maximum recommended usb device capacity is 500 GB.

you can watch and listen your favourite supported video content & music files stored in usb device through installed media player. connect your smartphone, access photos on Dish SMRT Hub box.

Last edited:
Any changes of star gold 2 hd and other star channels which are launching on 15 March on dish tv????????

Any changes of star gold 2 hd and other star channels which are launching on 15 March on dish tv????????
Other channels of Star
Eg. UTV movies and UTV action will be revamped to Star gold romance, thrills so that will be available
But UTV HD was not available on DishTV, so depends if they'll add Star gold 2 now

Other channels of Star
Eg. UTV movies and UTV action will be revamped to Star gold romance, thrills so that will be available
But UTV HD was not available on DishTV, so depends if they'll add Star gold 2 now
Yes Star Gold romance and thrills will be available. Showing on 999 TRAI Channel List of paid channels while others are not uptil now.

Dish SMRT Hub is a cardless box.

you can record one channel and watch another channel from same transponder.
you will see alert on screen as ' Recordin in progress. Changin the channel will stop Recordin '. With options to choose ' Yes ' to change channel and stop Recordin. ' No ' to continue Recordin without changin channel belong to another transponder.

you can format one of usb device as device storage and use another usb device to store your recordings which you will record and access from My Recordings rail on Dish SMRT Hub.
Maximum recommended usb device capacity is 500 GB.

you can watch and listen your favourite supported video content & music files stored in usb device through installed media player. connect your smartphone, access photos on Dish SMRT Hub box.
AHhUwkc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock