Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,406
  • Views: Views 1,048,705
I mean to say that is this Sat is not only for Dish TV DTH but for others works.

SES-12 will also be pivotal in enabling governments to provide connectivity programmes to bridge the digital divide, and in allowing telcos, mobile network operators and internet service providers to deliver reliable and enhanced cellular backhaul and faster broadband services.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dishtv have 3 satellite options available Ses 8, Ses 12, Gsat 15

if they wish to add more channels they can do easily that.

Not only that, if they completely left st2 and migrate it to dishtv sats and invest on more tps, They can give tough competition to tataplay.

But they will not do that as they lack proper strategy and they have various share holders.

Dishtv have 3 satellite options available Ses 8, Ses 12, Gsat 15

if they wish to add more channels they can do easily that.

Not only that, if they completely left st2 and migrate it to dishtv sats and invest on more tps, They can give tough competition to tataplay.

But they will not do that as they lack proper strategy and they have various share holders.
yes,
but dishtv in IP situation and soon they will shutdown or sale their company,

if they maintain like this for years & years then it's record.

Last edited:
I think you didn't read this article.
It says "SES-8 is using by dishtv to provide channels to sri lanka and pakistan,"
It is certainly not true.
In short. What was estimated to happen as per this article has not happened.
DishTV is functional only in India through ses8. Ses12 is not needed as spare capacity already available in ses8

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you didn't read this article.
It says "SES-8 is using by dishtv to provide channels to sri lanka and pakistan,"
It is certainly not true.
In short. What was estimated to happen as per this article has not happened.
DishTV is functional only in India through ses8. Ses12 is not needed as spare capacity already available in ses8
Is nss6 satellite has expired???

getting No signal on dishtv channels... anyone else facing the same???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock