Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,433
  • Views: Views 1,062,355
They can do only these things but they can't add any new channels worst Dishd2h.
Yes,
DishTV is the most worst DTH company in india,
This year not even a single HD channel not added,

ST2 satellite waste Instead of this,
Better if they buy new transponders for Ses8 single satellite always best,
Ses8 satellite have 5-years time,

We know how to maintain a DTH company,

But dishtv company members have only certificates they don't know how to do business,

If I was the CEO of the DishTV then I will show stars at morning,
Purchase of new transponders, 4k box, single satellite, company logo dark to lite on Tv screen etc...

Yes,
DishTV is the most worst DTH company in india,
This year not even a single HD channel not added,

ST2 satellite waste Instead of this,
Better if they buy new transponders for Ses8 single satellite always best,
Ses8 satellite have 5-years time,

We know how to maintain a DTH company,

But dishtv company members have only certificates they don't know how to do business,

If I was the CEO of the DishTV then I will show stars at morning,
Purchase of new transponders, 4k box, single satellite, company logo dark to lite on Tv screen etc...
Bro, your posting repeatedly same thing which I posted before when DishTV buy Videocon d2h - in using 2 satellites.

But nothing changed in these years about this from dish tv. May be only Top level management/ technical team only knows the reason.

So, there is no point in u crying and posting again and again same thing in Dish tv and d2h post bro.

Bro, your posting repeatedly same thing which I posted before when DishTV buy Videocon d2h - in using 2 satellites.

But nothing changed in these years about this from dish tv. May be only Top level management/ technical team only knows the reason.

So, there is no point in u crying and posting again and again same thing in Dish tv and d2h post bro.
We don't want all pending channels,
Want only few South important HD channels,
Dude, I'm using d2h 11+ years completed, yes some channels are not available so I'm posting
and listen I'm not crying...ok
Did you know one thing for Zee classic channel I waited for 4 years,

What's your problem ? Don't come in the middle, keep calm and just watch,
Why you're replying ? Did I ask you ? No na then what ...
I'm not repeating the same thing but the company is doing the same thing...not changing their strategy understand
So tell them but not me

Last edited:
We don't want all pending channels,
Want only few South important HD channels,
Dude, I'm using d2h 11+ years completed, yes some channels are not available so I'm posting
and listen I'm not crying...ok
Did you know one thing for Zee classic channel I waited for 4 years,

What's your problem ? Don't come in the middle, keep calm and just watch,
Why you're replying ? Did I ask you ? No na then what ...
I'm not repeating the same thing but the company is doing the same thing...not changing their strategy understand
So tell them but not me
Bro, iam trying to tell you nothing is going to happen by posting in this forum . This only will change only if dish tv wish to do.

Sending lot of mails also standard reply from dish tv.

Try to understand this. Iam not stopping you from posting . Do as per your wish.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock