RE: General Discussion Thread Dish TV

Motasim111 said:
Dishtv reply me yesterday this type about new hd channels add on

9C5pbos.jpg

But this time I don't believe him.... they reply as always same

template reply.

Rom1moR said:
Dishtv providin many channels to freedish in exchange of freedish channels through SES8 TP..The carriage fees of channels through freedish directly goes to freedish..
Yes bro, Dishtv is providing many channels to DDFD but 90% of them are Test Channels with Color Bars.

p_pahare said:
Yes bro, Dishtv is providing many channels to DDFD but 90% of them are Test Channels with Color Bars.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

No Starvijay HD addition in Dishtv as of now

:angry It's confirmed that after addition of star vijay in HD in airtel digital TV and soon :angry coming on Tatasky, Dish TV has no idea of adding it. Worst move by dish TV. :wall

RE: No Starvijay HD addition in Dishtv as of now

kvinoth22 said:
:angry It's confirmed that after addition of star vijay in HD in airtel digital TV and soon :angry coming on Tatasky, Dish TV has no idea of adding it. Worst move by dish TV. :wall

Yup bro Dishtv don't add hd channels

Vicky said:
Don't bro let's wait see,but compared to dishtv,now a days ddfd add the many channels ;)

right bro..DDFD adding exclusive launched channels....some peoples claiming Dish tv...added that channels :p :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock