Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,486
  • Views Views: Views 1,075,943
RE: General Discussion Thread Dish TV

Recharge Fan your view is correct dishtv tries to provide the channels in economical price than tatasky.But its of no use when you cannot provide the desired channels on the platform.At least Tata sky provides all the channels on its platform as of now which in my view can be subscribed to if you desire to view them and gives you a choice even if becomes somewhat costly.

avipersistent said:
Recharge Fan your view is correct dishtv tries to provide the channels in economical price than tatasky.But its of no use when you cannot provide the desired channels on the platform.At least Tata sky provides all the channels on its platform as of now which in my view can be subscribed to if you desire to view them and gives you a choice even if becomes somewhat costly.
Now a days, customers want quantity so this was about to happen
Dishtv really should wake up & add 30 pending channels immediately
That too with 7.1 Dolby sound
Then customers will move towards Dishtv only
Addon cost for full on HD may be increased by Rs.50 in this case

I am also waiting for dishtv to react.They had been rigid adding certain good channels.I am also considering Tatasky but will wait till end of year to take the decision.

avipersistent said:
I am also waiting for dishtv to react.They had been rigid adding certain good channels.I am also considering Tatasky but will wait till end of year to take the decision.
Wait bro
Dishtv already planned to add 20 channels
An article was shared some days before here
Don't take decision quickly

Recharge Fan said:
That too with 7.1 Dolby sound

Channels needs to have 7.1 DD from brodcastin end..also to get even 5.1 DD.. U need to have 5.1 DD certified device like TV's, HT 's..

Already existing 17 HD channels are pending to be added.As days go by new channels are being launched and going by the past and current trend of dishtv they have issues with broadcasters and certain channels like music express,9XO,E24,NewsX,Toonami and Animax are yet to be on dishtv and I see no effort from them to bring these channels on the platform.

Rom1moR said:
Channels needs to have 7.1 DD from brodcastin end..also to get even 5.1 DD.. U need to have 5.1 DD certified device like TV's, HT 's..
Tata Sky providing 7.1 sound
Why not Dishtv

Recharge Fan said:
Why not Dishtv

If U want to get a sound in 7.1 DD in true way then the content on channels needs to be broadcasted in 7.1 DD..

Rom1moR said:
If U want to get a sound in 7.1 DD in true way then the content on channels needs to be broadcasted in 7.1 DD..
If all channels not providing 7.1 DD, then how Tata Sky providing it?

Back
Top Bottom