Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,432
  • Views: Views 1,061,111
RE: General Discussion Thread Dish TV

RajKumar said:
Thanks Bhai...

Thats not problem... My package changing & activating games etc....

You are always welcome bro,

If cc wrongly entered ur vc to new user's activation means if that user's select that pack means it's will change :-/

Bro,write the email to nodal officer's,hope very soon,they will resolve this issue :tup  & if u want to change quickly means contact cc,they also possible to edit :k

Vicky said:
You are always welcome bro,

If cc wrongly entered ur vc to new user's activation means if that user's select that pack means it's will change :-/

Bro,write the email to nodal officer's,hope very soon,they will resolve this issue :tup  & if u want to change quickly means contact cc,they also possible to edit :k
Yes...right now im going to call CC[emoji106] [emoji106]

General Discussion Thread Dish TV

My dish tv account matter solved..

Today called to CC & resolved that

Thankq Sutarshan Anna, Vicky Tammi & Jai Tammi

d54d222c2c4355863f743a76795c5b43.jpg

85083c11065a370add261593edf66195.jpg

57b0d421fc72e72e0f1f1b6524b57238.jpg

Any updates regarding the dishtv and d2h merger ? I have been trying to google it and all I get is the news from Aug 18...

From our fourm members who are close associates with dishtv or d2h, is there any news on this....... I am just curious coz i am having both the DTH :( :wall

Big Boss said:
Any updates regarding the dishtv and d2h merger ? I have been trying to google it and all I get is the news from Aug 18...

From our fourm members who are close associates with dishtv or d2h, is there any news on this....... I am just curious coz i am having both the DTH :( :wall

Sabar Karo Bhai......Sabar Ka Fhal Mitha Hota Hai......

Google Help...
(Patience Pays., The fruit is sweet sufferance., The fruit of patience is sweet., Patience is virtue)

Zee Cinemalu On Dish TV SD+ Coming Soon :tup

Some Posts From Zee Cinemalu FB Page

screenshot_www_facebook_com_2016_09_07_14_21_44.png
screenshot_www_facebook_com_2016_09_07_14_21_30.png

whether SVBC channel shifted to new LCN 973 ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock