Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,486
  • Views Views: Views 1,075,935
RE: Dish TV General Discussion & Channel Request Thread

No signal on 12050 H 45010 TP suddenly channels showing no signal which is available in this tp

Test 33376 removed from dishtv

Raj Digital

I have south all sport pack. But Raj Digital , Naptol Tamil and DD channels not working . Why ? can help me ?

03ec610adbca219c7e464c7c44af18d4.jpg

I stay in kuwait and have an existing dish+ set top box with normal non hd dish settings on the terrace and its working perfectly....but now i have purchased a dishhd set top box and i have replaced the dish+ stb with the new dishhd stb with existing non hd dish settings.But no channels are coming & its not working.What could be the problem??

Please note:- I have used both dish+ and dishhd stb with hd dish settings on the terrace without any problem (but in india)

royceferns2000 said:
I stay in kuwait and have an existing dish+ set top box with normal non hd dish settings on the terrace and its working perfectly....but now i have purchased a dishhd set top box and i have replaced the dish+ stb with the new dishhd stb with existing non hd dish settings.But no channels are coming & its not working.What could be the problem??

Please note:- I have used both dish+ and dishhd stb with hd dish settings on the terrace without any problem (but in india)

I think monoblock lnb working for dish tv hd stb only bro,it's my guess only,

Vicky said:
I think monoblock lnb working for dish tv hd stb only bro,it's my guess only,

No Bro its working on sd set-top box also:shy

ShivRaJ said:
No signal on 12050 H 45010 TP suddenly channels showing no signal which is available in this tp

I am also facing same issue with 12070 frequency.

Back
Top Bottom