Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,486
  • Views Views: Views 1,075,936
RE: Dish TV General Discussion & Channel Request Thread

Hi all,
I have an old dishtv receiver(zenega) and m planning to go for an exchange offer for dishtv HD for Rs 799 as per dishtv website.
1. Do i need to have balance in my account for usingthe offer? as my balance was exhausted on 2 Feb 2017.
2. I do not have the dish antenna and the cable.So will they provide a new one for free? or will dey want the exisiting dish and cable which I dont have wit me.

They only want your Dish Box and Remote and they will provide you New Antenna and Cable wire at the time of exchange :tup

ShivRaJ said:
They only want your Dish Box and Remote and they will provide you New Antenna and Cable wire at the time of exchange :tup

Cool.Thanks bro

ShivRaJ said:

Just spoke to their call center regarding the offer.Dey say that if u want antenne u have to shell out extra 700 Rs apart from the 799 Rs exchange offer

Dish TV General Discussion & Channel Request Thread

Under Exchange offer 799/- you will get..
3c211636fccdd64b2c31506622e39b0d.jpg

f37f17b859c85788cd8b5ce9782af097.jpg

You will get Signal Receiver means LNB worth 375.. Your Standard Definition STB, old remote, old LNB will be taken back..

Rom1moR said:
You will get Signal Receiver means LNB worth 375.. Your Standard Definition STB, old remote, old LNB will be taken back..

oh may be they are taking back d old dish antenna also and I told them i dont have the antenna with me..hmmmm

Your old antenna will remain as it is incase you have it will not taken back. Only LNB will be replaced with Monoblock LNB.

Rom1moR said:
Your old antenna will remain as it is incase you have it will not taken back. Only LNB will be replaced with Monoblock LNB.

Bro I got new antenna at the time of exchange on Rs.999 cashback offer :)

Back
Top Bottom