Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,486
  • Views Views: Views 1,075,937
019b14a38d2a14e9f3f26c758b7e2873.jpg

I expressed my disappointment some days back on call from dishtv when they called me for an offer and I reminded them regarding addition of channels specifically star sports select hd2 and sony bbc earth hd and I was surprised when it was connected to a senior member of the team.They gave me a complaint number and told that it will be resolved.Finally today we get the addition thanks to dishtv.Today I sent a mail thanking them for the addition and some of the pending channels for which they replied it would be considered after evaluation.

I want to avail 3 pe 4 recharge offer.The website is saying 1095 for all sports pack.what about HD.I am on Game on HD pack.if I upgrade to full on HD which is 175/- means 525/- for 3 months.Now if I pay 1620/- Will I get HD and SD free for 1 month.kindly clarify.what are the annual charges of dishtv for these packs.

If you will recharge with the only base pack price amount for 3 month u will get 4 month validity. If u have any add on with it ur validity will be reduced like 3 months + certain days depends on add on amount.
If u will recharge with base pack + add on price total amount for 3 months you will get full 4 months validity (1 month free)

I have bindass play as alacarte.I will add on price 15 /- for 3 months into the pack.what about HD.If I recharge the HD pack for 3 months will I get 1 month of HD free along with SD .Kindly clarify

Back
Top Bottom