help please
Current Pack & Price :SOUTH WORLD SPORTS at ( 326 + 15%ST) =  375 per month
Recharge Amount : 385
Add-On Pack(s) : 0
Anybody can advice me why it is showing 385 instead of 375

dishtv hiked packages price by Rs10 from 24th March

premece35 said:
Bro,

i have activated Joypack + Regional channels but activated regional addon pack showing price is rupees 50. Please advice

Delete tamil bonanza add on now and try adding it again, checking price. If doesn't get deleted after 15 min call cc and tell you want to upgrade to higher pack and ask them to delete tamil bonanza addon but tell them you yourself will change base plan after deletion in the app. They may co-operate.

If all else fail, Select north region and dish99, try adding Tamil bonanza HD and Tamil bonanza checking prices.

Upgrade your pack to south family pack and free regional alacarte as malayalam and additional paid alacarte as tamil bonanza after successful upgrade you should downgrade your pack to joy pack no changes on adding or deleting alacarte. You should get all tamil channels @10rs+99+ if you want tamil hd superstar 20rs

Tnx bro

Let me try. Is there any lock in period for changing package?. Example , if I'm upgrading package today means and is possible to downgrade to joypack tomorrow?. Plz advise

What is ur suggestion to change package through calling Cc or application or website?

lkkeyan89 said:
Upgrade your pack to south family pack and free regional alacarte as malayalam and additional paid alacarte as tamil bonanza after successful upgrade you should downgrade your pack to joy pack no changes on adding or deleting alacarte. You should get all tamil channels @10rs+99+ if you want tamil hd superstar 20rs

Tnx bro

Let me try. Is there any lock in period for changing package?. Example , if I'm upgrading package today means and is possible to downgrade to joypack tomorrow?. Plz advise

What is ur suggestion to change package through calling Cc or application or website?

premece35 said:
Tnx bro

For upgrade try cc, for downgrade use app. No lockin for upgrade or downgrade but additional paid alacarte has lockin period.

lkkeyan89 said:
For upgrade try cc, for downgrade use app. No lockin for upgrade or downgrade but additional paid alacarte has lockin period.

Tnx bro let me try and update you once it's successful.
 One query is if I upgrade pack HAD super star add-on will deactivate automatically?. Plz tell me. Becoz I should need HDsuper star pack

Back
Top Bottom