Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,409
  • Views: Views 1,052,128
8af50559b508bb14109511cffd13fa53.jpg

Now,login in to account even more easy n secure with OTP..

Generate OTP was only available in case you forgot your password to login in & then change it..now you can login in to account without enterin password with just OTP which will remain valid for 2hrs from the time of requestin for it from login window..

Rom1moR said:
Generate OTP was only available in case you forgot your password to login in & then change it..now you can login in to account without enterin password with just OTP which will remain valid for 2hrs from the time of requestin for it from login window..
Yes Bro I know that that it was only available in case we forgot password but I am saying that login via otp is also available from last 2 weeks because I also logged in my account via otp 1 week ago:k

GAURAVKUMAR said:
website updation

Website is very much updated time to time with recent n latest activities even before it hits the tv screens..

Last edited by a moderator:
200+ channels includin 14MARATHI channels like Star Pravah at Rs161 +15%ST= Rs.185/month in SWAGATAM PACK..to order missed call on 18002700846 .TnC

It's sad to say but I am giving hopes on Dishtv adding channels.I am seriously thinking of joining Tata Sky family by Diwali who had always cared about customers and added all the channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock