Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,353
  • Views: Views 1,040,361
airtel & tata sky running like BMW in adding channels.
dsh tv is still like maruthi 800.
i think this will be my last month in relation with dish tv.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I am also thinking of quitting dishtv if they don't add PEN music channels likely to launched this month.After merger also the situation will likely to remain same as they are rigid in adding channels specially music channels.

Wait until merging friends :)

Need some help !!!

My dish tv installed in Gulf region with good signals. however, newly added channels are not coming on my receiver ( Ex. a ETV life, Zee cinemalu, and some DD channels). I tried to refresh the signal but the same issue continues.. any suggestions ????

another issue, if i switch channel from SD to HD, it will take 20 to 30 sec to get the signal..

Need some help !!!

My dish tv installed in Gulf region with good signals. however, newly added channels are not coming on my receiver ( Ex. a ETV life, Zee cinemalu, and some DD channels). I tried to refresh the signal but the same issue continues.. any suggestions ????

another issue, if i switch channel from SD to HD, it will take 20 to 30 sec to get the signal..

in gulf region u wont get dd channels on same dish u have to ut another dish too receive dd channels....and regarding etv life etc channels they r coming from gsat i think we cant get gsat signals in gulf region

in gulf region u wont get dd channels on same dish u have to ut another dish too receive dd channels....and regarding etv life etc channels they r coming from gsat i think we cant get gsat signals in gulf region
Thanks amty.. for the reply..

Dish TV giving offer to deactivated Customers is that Rs 250 Cashback on Rs 250 Recharge. It's mean after recharging total account balance will Rs500

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock