Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,394
  • Views: Views 1,047,844
You mean to say you did recharged twice before activatin star sports while 2.36 deducted.. but rest of the balance deduction day to day basis not bein shown in your acc.
I mean to say that bro -
My pack is super family- 283 and my switch off day was 21.11.17
On match i recharged star sports 1 hindi at 2.36 for 1 day.
Then i deactivated it that day itself after that my switch off date get reduced to 20.11.17
I want to ask why it get reduced as i recharged it earlier also for one day but that time no date get reduced

Bro, Please provide information about nonstop pack rupees 1179 for 3years. in this pack what are tamil channels will i get? becoz CC team saying no tamil channels with this pack. Please anyone help

I mean to say that bro -
My pack is super family- 283 and my switch off day was 21.11.17
On match i recharged star sports 1 hindi at 2.36 for 1 day.
Then i deactivated it that day itself after that my switch off date get reduced to 20.11.17
I want to ask why it get reduced as i recharged it earlier also for one day but that time no date get reduced
When you activates any extra channel usin account balance it gets deducted from total account balance. So this time when you have 283/- pack 9 +18% per day (i'm considerin 30 days full month subscription to give you clarity) & suppose you had 284/- total balance in you acc. So when you activated Star sports, 2.36rs got deducted from 284rs which you had in your acc.as total balance..
now your account balance left with 281.64 rs , your switch off date reduced by 1 day this time as you don't have sufficient balance to complete 30th day subscription.

@Rom1moR any offer for rdtv subscribers joining dishtv?
Are you kidding? Rdtv users already they pay more for fewer channels and longtime wait for new channels addition. Already good network takes a migration, so don't come here already we are waiting till next renewal date to move TS.

999/- offer, you will get set top box, remote, adapter, jumbo/ swagat pack free as per your region south/north.. If your existin provider will transfer your remainin balance then you can get it but only if existin one does..

Last edited:
Im using connection outside india. Yesterday i recharged for 3 months but an extra add on (dish box office premier spl ala carte) was added with my recharge by itself. Can anyone here help me to remove that add on please?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock