Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,486
  • Views Views: Views 1,075,942
Is any Dish tv customers can check, please? If so, We can expect same in VD2H :surprised:

Where he replied not added
As per screen shot Dishtv logo,how it possible
Photoshop??

I have got a sms from dishtv ie recharging for 3 months you get 10% discount.After recharging you have to give a missed call on certain number .Am I correct.
It's a smart recharge offer, you will get 10% cash back in your a/c.. lock in period 3 months.. No Downgrade will be allowed till period completes..
For upgrade, you will need to recharge with upgradin pack amount..
Once you recharge, give a missed call from RMN within 7 days of recharge..

Rajkumar bro,kindly create new thread (Sony Rox added in HD Section) as Breaking News after confirmation please.Thread is misleading.Just my suggestion.Don't take otherwise.
@Deep.S kindly post snaps along with LCN's .All dish tv users are waiting for new channel additions for long time.
Rom1moR bro, do you have details regarding Sony ROX HD addition.Kindly clarify.Snapshots confusing where in testing/going to add...

Last edited:
It's a smart recharge offer, you will get 10% cash back in your a/c.. lock in period 3 months.. No Downgrade will be allowed till period completes..
For upgrade, you will need to recharge with upgradin pack amount..
Once you recharge, give a missed call from RMN within 7 days of recharge..

My monthly recharge for 3 months is 1794 and its saying recharge with 1615/- and save 179.So I should recharge with 1615 and give a missed call from my RMN so that my recharge will be valid for 3 months. Am I correct.

Back
Top Bottom