Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,404
  • Views: Views 1,048,386
They want to you to upgrade your STB with NXT Box with this Trick :LOL::LOL:

This was right bro,,, everyday they playing songs from 12.30Am in very small screen and PQ is pathetic compare to SD version.

Why you require HD box for north Indians even if you have CRT TV,just go for non stop pack and enjoy HD channels at cheaper pack

Family HD Pack @Rs50 per month
Popular HD pack or Popular HD add on Zee TV HD, Zee Cinema HD Star Plus HD Star Gold Select HD, Star Gold HD, Star Bharat HD,Sony HD,SAB HD,MTV Beats HD,MAX HD, Colors HD, Colors HD, Cineplex HD ,& tv HD& Pictures HD = 15 Best HD Entertainment /Movie channels

Hindi Entertainment SD Pack Rs 62 per month
Zee tv ,Star Plus, Sony , Colors, Bindass , EPIC, Channel V, Star Bharat ,Sony Sab, & tv , Channel V and Zee Salaam =13 only entertainment SD channel and no movie channels

So even some body has CRT TV Taking DishTV HD Box you get cheaper HD pack with more channels than SD pack

Last edited:
You get Monoblock LNB with Dish NXT HD Premium & HD subscription 🆓 for a month..
Dish NXT HD Premium has Full HD Resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, virtual surround sound..

Last edited:
Rajkumar Bhai,just remove Super Family and convert to non stop and add all important SD channels,it will work out cheaper for you bro,In super family you are wasting Rs250+Tax and in that pack you may not be watching 25 channels as many are repeated as full on HD also

Last edited:
Rajkumar Bhai,just remove Super Family and convert to non stop and add all important SD channels,it will work out cheaper for you bro

Bro, Im using Super Family becouse I love to watch every language even North East channels,

I want all channels activated in my Dishtv

Can you detail me the channels list bro,

Bro, Im using Super Family becouse I love to watch every language even North East channels,

I want all channels activated in my Dishtv

Can you detail me the channels list bro,
If you watch more than 25 channels of Super family pack then your pack is correct bro,my house they watch only 10-15 important channels thats why non stop pack is better for me.But why you are spending Rs 600 go for infinity pack(Rs5801 per year) in Airtel and enjoy full channels for less than Rs500 per month

Last edited:
How can we change home tp of dish nxt box? Old boxes it was through 9523 code but its not working on nxt box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock