Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,038,662
Sent a mail to Dish tv through Dishtv website (Write to CEO option) and some one from CEO office called and asked what is the issue. Asked him about 1) Channel addition -New Channels (atleast those tamil channels available in D2h (2) About talks going on in forum and asked whether any final date for channel addition would be provided by Dishtv top management through media (3)If we ask cc they are giving default answer -"When added we will inform through relevant channel --Tune into channel 96 " like that.. The guy who called from CEO office also gave same answer -We will forward your feedback to the concern department

I had given hopes now of new channel addition and will take a final decision to move around March-18 when my recharge comes to an end.

I had given hopes now of new channel addition and will take a final decision to move around March-18 when my recharge comes to an end.
I also planned, as my d2h last date is next year June and Dishtv this year June,I will dump Dishtv in June and shift my d2h to my parents TV and for me I will take Tatasky or sun direct
Its only my plan to get rid of Dishtv Videocon if they don't bounce back within June this year

I also planned, as my d2h last date is next year June and Dishtv this year June,I will dump Dishtv in June and shift my d2h to my parents TV and for me I will take Tatasky or sun direct
Its only my plan to get rid of Dishtv Videocon if they don't bounce back within June this year
I was upgrade my D2H STB box with HD box last October 2017. I was wrong disiccion. But i couldn't change my dth because my wife and my mother very angry women :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dishtv pictures are bit darker as compared to tatasky. Favourite list is irritating. Every time after switching on the dish have to manually select fav list. Moreover there is no user preference of arranging fav channels. Only 2 options available sort by LCN and sort by channel name.. Not user preferred arrangement.. Difficult for parents to browse the channels😔
Biggest mistake of buying dishtv with 3 years pack😭

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock