Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,379
  • Views: Views 1,045,759
ROM bro,what is major difference between next HD and other HD boxes,its now compulsory to upgrade or I take some more time to exchange my present dish HD + box,if I don't upgrade what will miss,other than software

You cannot drop Pakistani channels ala carte if you are from Pakistan and your vc is registered as Pakistani/International VC. As per my observation he charged you 140 Rs extra. You must know 18% GST charges too which are not added in Dish TV website packages rate
What is the actual rate of Pakistani ala carte?

It will be great if dish tv gives NXT HD STB to d2h users for upgrading after merger...

Bro you said you got confirmation email from dish tv that pak channels are working on nxt box but stil they ain't? What do you say to that?
They 1st decided to unlock Pakistani channels but now it's confirmed from Dish TV higher management that these channels will not be included in the NXT boxes. Pakistani channels might soon be removed from Dish TV because company is suffering from big loss from Pakistani channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock