Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,038,053
RE: General Discussion Thread Dish TV

Dear Jay Kumar

Please write to us about your problem with your VC number, mobile number and email ID at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Regards,
Online Team
Dishtv

Dear Ajinkya

Please write to us about your problem with your VC number, mobile number and email ID at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Regards,
Online Team
Dishtv

Dear Ajinkya

Regards,
Online Team
Dishtv

Dear satcom

Regards,
Online Team
Dishtv

Dear Nat 9

Regards,
Online Team
Dishtv

Dear Rahulan Ratnarajah

Regards,
Online Team
Dishtv

i am not able to watch sonic and other channel

i am not able to watch sonic, nick jr,disney jr etc.i am an sd subscriber.please help me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock