Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,038,156
today i called to Dish Tv Customer care and i Asked to him that E24 channel available on Videocon D2h then Dishtv Cc told to me That you can call also Videocon cc and he gave no. And I asked to him also that when you add pending channels then he told to me now process to ready plz some wait Monday 26 march fully merge these companies DishTv or Videocond2h. Now just wait and watch

I tried to force update software but it has stuck on "error in updating software". It is not going from my screen. I restarted, updated firmware and tried many things but it is still there. Please somebody help.

Friends I am seeing 102. No Account Balance error on my dish tv though I have around 1800 balance on my account. I tried contacting customer care and they refreshed my account but that did not help.
Finally they have booked technician visit :( not sure what is issue.

Friends I am seeing 102. No Account Balance error on my dish tv though I have around 1800 balance on my account. I tried contacting customer care and they refreshed my account but that did not help.
Finally they have booked technician visit :( not sure what is issue.
Try taking out vc card and reinserting it(after cleaning vc card if any dust is there)

Last edited:
Try taking out vc card and reinserting it(after cleaning vc card if any dust is there)
Already tried that..looks like the change I made on home transpoder some months ago to try viewing DD sports is causing issue.
Can anyone confirm what should be home transpoder.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock