Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,374
  • Views: Views 1,042,953
You shoud check lock in time term &condetion and call cc no you problem will be solve

I salute you for trying post in english.....which is good for you....our DDF will give you proper english typing and speaking knowledge in some days/months/years its depends on you...

Earlier days.....my english also very weak....now im 80% typing & speaking in english...with help of our DDF Members & Staff...

Big Thanks to @Bapun Raz Bhai...team for creating such knowledge platform for everyone..

Last edited:
Dishtv customers bad luck is No regional packs available for free like TS & ADTV...you have to add regional packs
Anyone help me to change my base pack supreme world for south ? I can't call cc as I am using out of India middleast ! Koi toh change kardo package

game actives not available nxt hd box what are broblame when we add this active service this set up box

In non stop pack after realignment we don't get kalaingar (error message) but I receive sound alone with error message

Those CC people are saying the same thing that sun life is not available in platform. How to get those channels bro?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock