Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,408
  • Views: Views 1,049,252
Why don't you use the same Dish TV cardless box on Videocon too?
First of all even if tries to use new connection to 'videocon' then ,will not able to use as thr is only dishtv's d2h bein operated from ST2..
Second,if customer is from south zone then New south dishtv connections are by default bein installed to ST2..thr is no need of any further thing to do.. everythin else apart from this is part of ones perception ..

Last edited:
Yes, available bro...when box getting hanged..Im doing this process...everything smooth running.

"Yes, available bro..." you mean in Dish Nxt box? i think you are referring to old boxes this was there.

if any members using Dish Nxt , know to erase flash, please mention how to do the same .

Nah bro recording still not working and because of that i'm missing alot of stuff. I tried everything but everything is in vain😥 no one is helping either

Im tried to Help but Im not User of NXT Box :cf:

Yes bro you are the only one who tried your best to help. I even sent a message to Rom1mor bro but he didn't reply. He's the only one who can help i guess.

Everybody knows him very well. So, not try to explain again.:blush::blush:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock