Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,486
  • Views Views: Views 1,075,942
All the channels will be added before new trai rule implemention and you can also check which channels is going to be added if you are a dishtv customer
Bro Could you state why do you trust dishtv so much?
It has been months and even one year where in they don't want to add Zee Hd Channels and they even did'nt mention/add Zee Prime HD South language Pack in the List of Pays Channels Bouquets in Consumer Corner

How we can check.I am dishtv customer.
Here is a step by step guide how to check which channels is coming first you have to go the interactive services and then choose tariff info and then there will be a option of region in which you have to select north or south region click on north region then select all channel list then you will see which channels is coming and these upcoming channels have been given at end

Here is a step by step guide how to check which channels is coming first you have to go the interactive services and then choose tariff info and then there will be a option of region in which you have to select north or south region click on north region then select all channel list then you will see which channels is coming and these upcoming channels have been given at end

Where I get the interactive services. @dishking bro I dont see option. I have to make an account or what.There is one consumer corner and subscriber corner found.

Back
Top Bottom