Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,353
  • Views: Views 1,040,753
Making a software is a more money investing process
But i think they feel it's less beneficial for them to make software available for ST2 for the Arion boxes. Maybe they have more records that how many South users are currently on NXt models and how many are on Arion HD

Movies will remain almost the same. Just expect a logo replacement. however, I agree with you that Dish TV NXT bigger logo is better than the small logo of Dish TV Arion and other HD models.
Bro I disagree with you.I feel the logo should be smaller as during news,sports coverage it becomes intrusive.The logo should be smaller as it will not attract eye focus towards it on the tv

Dishtv added a new advertisement channel Offer guru.com at three lcns 161 ,321 ,668 on NSS6.It is really frustrating and irratating .I would like a comment from Loyal and Brand( dishtv ) Blind members/dishtv bhakts on the forum on the addition of such channels instead of Customer/User/Consumers Demanded Channels:mad::mad::angry::angry::wall::wall:

Last edited:
Dishtv added a new advertisement channel Offer guru.com at three lcns 161 ,321 ,668 on NSS6.It is really frustrating and irratating .I would like a comment from Loyal and Dishtv Brand Blind members on the forum on the addition of such channels instead of Customer/User/Consumers Demanded Channels:mad::mad::angry::angry::wall::wall:
For Dish D2H users it is added on LCN 154, 236 and 314. They have also changed the LCN of DD Sports from 8000 to 8001.

Today I revived a call from CC saying if I recharge today with Rs.400/- I will get s cash back of Rs.200/- to my Dish TV account. If I recharge through Paytm, I will also get an additional Rs.50/- to my Paytm account. This offer is available for today only. I also received a TXT msg to my RMN.
It seems Dish TV is trying to retain their customers by such offerings before TRAI packages come into force.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock