Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,038,294
It was dishtv introductory package in Kerala
Connection cost was 4500 + 400 technician
For first five years .. (2006-2011) you'll get all dd channels and fta channels + 20 paid channels without any rental per month
That 20 channels included asianet , bbc , goal tv 1, vh1 and few more . Surya and Kiran wasn't there in dishtv back then . Sun TV was fta at that time
After 2011 ..paid channels got cut down automatically and only fta channels were available without rental

Which is freedom pack Bro

Personally i feel they have to implement!! This will reduce some unwanted channels and also reduce in pricing,..Ofcourse initially during implementation lot of problem might occur...or else these network guys will keep on increasing the rate of some branded channels.

It was dishtv introductory package in Kerala
Connection cost was 4500 + 400 technician
For first five years .. (2006-2011) you'll get all dd channels and fta channels + 20 paid channels without any rental per month
That 20 channels included asianet , bbc , goal tv 1, vh1 and few more . Surya and Kiran wasn't there in dishtv back then . Sun TV was fta at that time
After 2011 ..paid channels got cut down automatically and only fta channels were available without rental
Iam few years using that pack Bro without any monthly recharge iam get all Malayalam channels then they cut Asianet and some channels and recharge it then dish tv cut the free pack

Iam few years using that pack Bro without any monthly recharge iam get all Malayalam channels then they cut Asianet and some channels and recharge it then dish tv cut the free pack

At that time I called dishtv and they told that lifetime is 5 years as per dishtv policy that's why Asianet and other pay channels got cut

At that time I called dishtv and they told that lifetime is 5 years as per dishtv policy that's why Asianet and other pay channels got cut
I think after 5 years they cutting some channels and some channels getting that time iam recharge that package they cut it

Personally i feel they have to implement!! This will reduce some unwanted channels and also reduce in pricing,..Ofcourse initially during implementation lot of problem might occur...or else these network guys will keep on increasing the rate of some branded channels.
The new trai implementation not very good for normal ordinary customers this implementation may higher there monthly pack rent including me many dth now provide rs 99pack with more than 100 channels including pay channels then why trai implementing this type of fooling with 100free channels with high amount of rs 130 and this is mandatory what a logic they change the plan to freedom to choose any 100 channels below 100rs is very good for consumers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock