Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,486
  • Views Views: Views 1,075,935
Hey guys appreciate if you can advise , i have a 2 foot dish here in Pakistan but most of the time I always loose reception of 1-2 transponders as dish
Can i use a 4 foot dish and will it get better reception compared to a 2 foot dish
My dish technician advised me not to install a 4 foot dish as setting would need to be done more often compared to a 2 foot dish
signals will get better on 4 feet dish but it must be good quality dish, I have 2 feet dish and signals are good. You dont need technician to setup up dishtv satellite, all you have to do is little more research on alignment.

Bro you were the one who told that cc informed you about channel addition
Now what happened bro?
Yes bro they told me that the channels additions is going to happen but there are more issues in dishtv which needed to slove

Last edited:
Hey bro
Add email in place of mobile number
Click on forgot password
U will get new password
Add that password
Then try
I am having same problem, Cant login to my account anymore and its not accepting my registered email ID, can you help me out bro :(

Can someone tell me why 9x Jalwa channel lcn is frequently switching? 2387,8000, now 2414
The problem is favourite...when lcn is changing channel is getting removed.

I am having same problem, Cant login to my account anymore and its not accepting my registered email ID, can you help me out bro :(
First click on forgot password
There u first get new password
And then come to login page
Enter email and password

Look bro there are many issues like improper lcn arrangement not adding channels on time

This is for years in Dishtv not new specially the LCN arrangements but channels were added first on Dishtv some years back when I purchased Dishtv.

Back
Top Bottom