Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,433
  • Views: Views 1,062,355
Dishtv activated My Selected List of channels(i selected only FTAs as of now)...But still my base pack is showing as Non stop...they didnt refund the money yet and they deducted 276rs
Ask customer care for what deduction has taken place and why non stop pack money has not come to account,lodge a complaint and get query no. for further follow ups

Pack not activated yet, but it shows up in my account. Some 200+ amount of money deducted from account. New package cost 175 earlier was ₹259 but still recharge date is same wt* is dishtv doing :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dish TV team is famous for deducting amount with out activating packs,Ankush bro I can see tension in your face with little smile,lodge complaint

Tamil basic hd price 83rs before 25with vijay hd now no vijay hd, very bad for tamil viewers.... Before my pack is 260 now 290rs and 96 channels lossed..... Some tamil free channels also scrambled......

Its already 2nd Feb19.Only Sony and Star channels added.No news of other FTA and other broadcaster channels.As I was seeing all the channels will not be added.It started with Travel XP removal. In d2h all the broadcasters whose single channel is missing has been removed while the customer care in Dishtv confirmed that rates will be adjusted for missing channels reluctantly, but I think Dishtv will also remove broadcasters pack with missing channels.

Why FTA channels are preselected on dish tv website ?
how to select the FTA channels as per our choice ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock