Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,037,991
As it looks like they will add only those channels who toe their line.Now the count of missing channels are increasing and with TRAI rule in place and parity in prices its better to look for alternate options.
Let them play with us 😠...these DTH will realise when Jio DTH will be launched for all once Modi comes to power again🤣

In his government
Bills increased
He will not rerurn
He settled in kedarnath
Ya I know but one good thing happened is Jio😅...else without Jio, Airtel and other operators were charging ₹300 for 1GB data😠

Rest everything is bad... salaries class people are higher tax payer and also job opportunities have reduced😠

Earlier when companies used to give 50-70% hike on switching are now offering 20-30% hike ...not to mention annual hike has reduced to 1 digit number where earlier it was more than 10%....

So in a nutshell biggest gainers are corporates ...bigger loser are middle class people

One more thing what the hell is the role of TRAI...namo TV was added in all DTH with no license in multiple slots and that too without customer consent....why no case no objection against this...

Ya I know but one good thing happened is Jio😅...else without Jio, Airtel and other operators were charging ₹300 for 1GB data😠

Rest everything is bad... salaries class people are higher tax payer and also job opportunities have reduced😠

Earlier when companies used to give 50-70% hike on switching are now offering 20-30% hike ...not to mention annual hike has reduced to 1 digit number where earlier it was more than 10%....

So in a nutshell biggest gainers are corporates ...bigger loser are middle class people

But how is corporate gaining when business is not getting desired profit which ultimately resulting in less jobs or not adequate increment in salaries?

This is a very vast and layered discussion and things will vary sector to sector. Well there has been good work done by this government too and much of it has been for poor people, middle class is left wanting for more is what i tend to agree.

Lastly jobs situation in India will be a problem for each government bcoz technology is taking over most things which earlier required manual labour. Also sadly our education system is not teaching us things where jobs will be created in near future hence right.now being creative and self employed is way forward.

One more thing what the hell is the role of TRAI...namo TV was added in all DTH with no license in multiple slots and that too without customer consent....why no case no objection against this...
Because it was a VAS & these rules are not applicable on VAS channels.
Does DPOs ask customers before adding any channel on it's platform? I don't know any such DPO. If you're knowing then please let me know.

Here in Middle east we get "No signal msg" for dishtv channels beam through Gsat 15 since it does not have coverage here. Those are mostly kids channels and some are SD version of other channels.

On the other hand there are channels that are beam through SES-8 under Dishtv sri lanka TP but for those channels it just shows blank screen. No error like "No signal" or "Channel not subscribe". Do anyone have idea how to get them?

Do i need to change my STB home freq?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock