Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,336
  • Views: Views 1,033,166
I am getting Discovery HD and Animal Planet HD without subscription.I have taken broadcasters bouquets only but have not taking Discovery bouquets.

Which bouquets u have subscribed because DishTV providing this free with anyone bouquet.

I am using an old Non Stop package, so my Non stop pack new regime monthly charges are waived off by dishtv till my package expiry date, only the add ons and other top ups are chrageble

Earlier i used to add or remove some add ons or channels in my package, then in my final monthly price, non stop pack was shown off with charge of 0 and other add ons with their price...that was normal as per offer

But 4-5 days ago i added &FlixHd in package, at that time also the same happend, all other thing were same and the charges of &Flix 19 + taxes were shown in final monthly total...that was also normal

But now the problem arises, as after adding &flix all other channels were same, but the punjabi free to air channels were not working for me
So i thought to add them again but now the problem begins as when now i am adding those punjabi free to air channels, or any other channel or even removing any other channel, now the final price is charging me the non stop pack as 129 rs per month extra, that was free or 0 rs earlier

So i am very confused now and in problem, as now things are working normal....but if i try to add or remove any channel, then i am getting 129 rs extra charge of Non stop regime in my package

So please help me out.....

They can't show the matches on any paid cable or DTH connections.
Dish tv is purposefully blocked dd sports for the entire match days.Must info trai...because dd channels are must in the platform

Yesterday i buy dishtv new connectiont for my friend.i placed order at shopclues (DishTV HD Connection With 1 Month Superr Family HD North India pack) For Rs. 1110/- (less 40/- Coupon Code prepaid40) Net Amount i paid Rs. 1070/-. seller ( SOLD BY :SAWALAS ENTERPRISES Kota , Rajasthan. )during bokking delivery date was showing 28-Jan. But with in 6-7 hours seller installed new connection.
Seller has activate pack worth Rs. 436/-. very very cheap rate i got new connection.
pics below :-
MBs2sL2l.png

k88vJ1Nl.png

Dish tv is purposefully blocked dd sports for the entire match days.Must info trai...because dd channels are must in the platform
If matches are being broadcasted on DD sports then pay-per-view services must block DD sports until the match ends. This is the order of supreme court and TRAI cannot do jacksh#t.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock