Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,039,188
I think it is available on ST-2 only that's why it is missing. Other ST-2 users can confirm this.
what is this ST-2?
you mean old HD stbs wont get newly added HD channels?

My STB model is D-6005 HD Zenega

Last edited:
what is this ST-2?
you mean old HD stbs wont get newly added HD channels?

My STB model is D-6005 HD Zenega

Dishtv has allocated D2h for south channels and made an alignment of Dish towards ST-2 where you get south channels added on D2h to Dishtv subscribers.Recently Dishtv moved many channels to ST-2 and added some south channels but had already asked Dishtv south subscribers accordingly.Kindly check this thread DDF Exclusive - Dish TV [ST-2] Channels & Services List (Updated as on 26th Mar 2020) and also browse Dishtv section for more information Moved to ST2 today (AF8012H) tru hd+box-arion

I recharged my old Dish HD+ box today after more than 1 year.
After connection automatically new software update happened.
I recharged with 200Rs and got balance 180rs and automatically Zee value prime Telugu(317rs) activated.

But major problem is CH -1603 ETV HD channel not appearing in my channels list.I am able to see gemini HD and maa hd channel numbers.
after 1602 it jumping to 1604 channel.even in channel guide i am not able to see that channel.
how can i get that channel???
Check In which TP Etv HD is available...If all other channels appears,do a factory reset.if not try to adjust lnb slightly to get Signal on That TP.

Check In which TP Etv HD is available...If all other channels appears,do a factory reset.if not try to adjust lnb slightly to get Signal on That TP.
just read about st-2 alignment. i think my dish and stb not done that.
but newly software updated in my STB

these are the settings present my STB now
YsOXXVi.jpg

rec3qPq.jpg

YYknKG6.jpg

Are you Getting Green On All Tps...? Here i can See TP1 to TP14 are OK...Go Down and check others...
Getting 25 TPs
First when i entered in to settings ,all TPs are in Red,then 1 by 1 turning in to green.
TP 25 is always in Red only(last TP)
and TP 11 blinking in Orange.
c7Srp1N.jpg

2YSIQ9I.jpg

ZoBs9Q6.jpg

My DIsh & LNB positions like this
glFsehu.jpg

tlfF2CU.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock